It is possible the problem is mx server?

If I check mx with toolbox.googleapps.com I have this issue:
"If you intentionally set up a mail server somewhere *on your premises*
that automatically forwards all incoming mail to Google you may disregard
this warning. Otherwise - this is a serious configuration error as it
causes *disruption of mail flow*.
20 mail.projectinnovation.it"
Is it possible that google can't find my server?

PS: if I send mail to google, I don't have a problem

--
linux registered user #400388