* Phil Biggs via Postfix-users <mb170...@pjb.cc>:
> Friday, March 10, 2023, 5:54:02 PM, Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users  wrote:
>
> > I was also quite happy with no tags at all.

In the old days I used the tags to filter my messages and place them in the
right mailbox. With the advent of DMARC I stopped that and turned to using
List-Id:-headers as filter trigger. They are invisible, they don't require
Subject:-header modification and thus don't break DKIM sigs and the folder the
message gets placed in tells me which mailing list it comes from.

I don't need tags.

p@rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München