I'm wrapping up the Postfix 3.8 stable release, and have rolled out
a release candidate postfix-3.8.0-RC1. This is mainly so that people
can find out if Postfix 3.8 will build and run as expected.

The changes involve code and documentation improvements, SRV record
lookup, configuration for a feature new in OpenSSL 3.0, and removal
of TLS features that are no longer available in OpenSSL 1.1.1 (the
minimum version required in Postfix 3.6 and later).

Separately, I'll do a bug-fix release for Postfix stable releases
3.4 - 3.7. AFter ths, Postfix 3.4 will no longer receive updates.