Hello

Postfix's documentation for the tls_high_cipherlist parameter states to see the output of the command 'postconf -d' to see the default setting.

Sadly, the documentation lacks specificness, and the output spit out about 500 lines, so I am not sure what I am suppose to be looking at.

I found the parameter mentioned on one of the lines. I was expecting to see a list of ciphers, such as AES-256 ectetera, but I don't see any mention of a type of cipher, so I'm not sure if looking at the line for the tls_high_cipherlist parameter is what I am suppose to be looking at.

Could anyone confirm if that is what I am suppose to be looking at and if I am correct in what I was expecting?

Thanks

Sincerely,

Kolusion