We did not use a service like milter, but simply used postfix relays at
both ends, nor did we use spamassassin.

If these services are used, the problem will be simple. The spam
filtering service is not used, but it is judged as spam, so it is
strange.

Our postfix version is 2.11, and the server system is centos7.

2023-05-12 21:55,Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users: