Hi,

But what about show user login? Currently we have issues when fail2ban blocks IPS for a high number or failed logins, but is a customer with several mail accounts and he don't know which bad-configured account is causing the ban.

Would be so healpfull shows the sasl_username that produces the failure.

For example for imap/pop login failures dovecot log email account that produces the failure.