Hi,
I'm using postfix (postmulti) with amavisd and trying to have separate
content filters based on the domain so I can make decisions on the destiny
of the email from within amavisd. Currently all mail is processed by the
same amavisd policy_bank. The problem now is that mail is being sent
through the content filter designated in my transport map as well as the
default transport filter.

default_transport = smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10024
local_transport = error:5.1.1 Mailbox unavailable
relay_transport = $default_transport
transport_maps = ${indexed}transport
virtual_transport = $default_transport

/etc/postfix-120/transport:
   example.com        relay:[127.0.0.1]:10029

How do I exclude example.com from also being sent through 10024? Is it
necessary to then disable the default transport altogether and explicitly
list all relay_domains?

I recall having some difficulty with transport maps when I first set up
this multi-instance postfix, and Viktor helped me. I had content_filter
defined as:

content_filter = smtp-amavis[127.0.0.1]:10024

and the following service defined in master.cf:
smtp-amavis unix    -       -       n       -       2   smtp
    -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1200
    -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
    -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
    -o max_use=20

but that was disabled when I moved to a multi-instance postfix in favor of
transport maps, but I think I'm still confused.

Thanks for any ideas you might have.