On 26.06.23 10:21, Tan Mientras via Postfix-users wrote:

Due to some errors on mailboxes(maildir) permissions/owners, seems the messages weren't delivered to our maildir but to /var/mail/<user>.

I have googled a little on "how to reprocess /var/mail" but I dont see a working solution to reprocess messages and send them to proper mailboxes.

Hello,

many years ago I stumbled over this script to solve a very similar situation:

http://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Mbox_to_SMTP_with_Perl

There might be different solutions, and I'm not sure all the headers deleted there are a good choice, for this situation. So you might need to modify it a bit. ;-)

Kind regards,

    Lars Kollstedt

--
Lars Kollstedt