On Thu, Jul 06, 2023 at 02:42:43PM +0000, Mark Wheeler via Postfix-users wrote:

> We are seeing an issue whereby out postfix outbound mailserver is
> restricting the outgoing connections to 20.  We think we have update
> the config correctly, however, we are still seeing it throttled to 20.

1.  Why is this an issue?
2.  How to you measure effective concurrency limits?

> Main.cf:
>
> default_destination_concurrency_limit = 50
>
> We did a postfix reload and a postconf and we are seeing the correct
> config - however - connections are still restricted to 20?

There is no hardcoded limit of 20 in the Postfix queue manager code.  If
master.cf process limits allow, up to the configured concurrency limit
will be used when there is a backlog of mail waiting to be delivered to
the same nexthop destination.

--
    Viktor.