On 8/5/23 13:38, Viktor Drukhovni via Postfix-users wrote:
If not for your sake, then perhaps for future readers, it would be great if you would confirm or deny what type of certificate is configured on the Postfix SMTP server end? If you switch to RSA, it should work with the iDRAC, the ciphers offered by the client are not particularly exotic. They're all CBC, but that should still be supported on the Postfix end. Even with OpenSSL 3.0, you still have:

I can confirm that idrac6 (in my R710) and idrac7 (in my R720xd) will not use a certificate with an ECDSA key, which Lets Encrypt builds by default.

I had to build a second certificate just for my idracs and printers using RSA keys.

If it can't use an ECDSA certificate as a server, chances are good that it can't use one as a client either.

I do not have my idracs configured for email.  They are monitored via SNMP by Zabbix.

Thanks,
Shawn