Hallo,

Am 21.01.2021 um 21:00 schrieb Emilio Campos via pound:
> Even in our case the dependencies compilation failed and we discarded
> testing the new version.

We too. Was very difficult to find all the parts with the right version.
Many do not have required stable versions on Ubuntu. So we compile it
from the sources. Thanks for the links ;-) Works but only with common
browsers like Chrome, Firefox... But as soon as we test with command
line tools like lynx or w3m it crashes the pound process. I think it
comes from the TLS sources because it happend only with the https
requests. Sorry dont find time to test more details. So we stopt migration.

Regards,
Thomas