Le 2021-01-29 08:26, Simon Matter via pound a écrit :
Hallo Simon

I believe there is a cmake3 package on RHEL which would give you the
version you need. Alternately you could modify

        cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.0)

to read

        cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.7)

in CMakeLists.txt. I think this should work as I am not aware of using
any 3.0-specific features.

OK, I'll try this.

As to nanomsg/mbedtls I repeat my question: should we include a copy in
the distribution?

Maybe not. Looks like both are also in EPEL repo and we should just use them.

Thanks,
Simon