First of all, I've been away from PCs for a while, but I'm back now 
and dumb as ever.  But I am DELIGHTED that PowerPro, the best utility 
in the free world, continues to improve (my last version was 3.8).  
Thanks to Bruce and many of the regulars (and others) who contribute 
solutions via this forum.

I've been playing with scripting with generally good results.  One 
nagging problem I can't seemt to get around is how to wait for a web 
page to load.  I have a series of different pages I call up that I 
type information into.  An example is logging onto my Yahoo! account 
to have full access to this group.  I know the login page caption and 
have written a hotkey to provide the correct information.  
Unfortunately when I try to script the whole process PP recognizes 
the existence of the page caption before the page has fully loaded so 
my login keys fire before the page is ready.  My workaround has been 
to add a wait.for(n) after the recognition, but sometimes the pages 
load very quickly, other times very slowly, making ther scripted 
waits longer than necessary.
I'd like to know how to test whether a page has loaded or not.  Ideas 
or directions?

Daque 





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to