Yes, I had got that far but it still isn't working. I have gotten the
 program "Nconvert" to run but I still can't pass it the file. I have
tried:
(?"D:\Graphics\XnView\nconvert.exe", ?"-quiet -resize 75% 75% *.jpg")
(?"D:\Graphics\XnView\nconvert.exe", ?"-quiet -resize 75% 75% arg(1)")
and
(?"D:\Graphics\XnView\nconvert.exe", ?"-quiet -resize 75% 75% var")

None of them seem to pass the file to the command. This same command
works from the command line with *.jpg at the end or with the actual
file name in its place.



--- In [email protected], "Gardner, Paul G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> >var == arg(1)
> >;win.debug(var)
> >file.copy(var, var ++ ".bak")
> >wait.for(1000)
> >do(?"D:\Graphics\XnView\nconvert.exe -quiet -resize 75% 75% *.jpg")
> >quit
> >
> >My problem now is that the script complains that it can't find
> >"D:\Graphics\XnView\nconvert.exe -quiet -resize 75% 75% *.jpg"
> 
> Have you tried separating the do command into separate command and
parameter
> pieces, so it would be this:
>    do(?"D:\Graphics\XnView\nconvert.exe", ?"-quiet -resize 75% 75%
*.jpg")
> 
> Paul





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to