> 
> The above behaviour occurs only with Visual Basic and not with any 
> other program. I'm not sure if this is MS-Visual Basic defect (or) 
> PowerPro Virtual Desktop issue. 


Looks like some kind of incompabitbiliy between VB and virtual 
desktops.  I don't have access to VB and so cannot investigate further.

If you find any other programs that this happens with, or if you can 
isolate the properties of the window with bad taskbar buttons, I may 
be able to look into.





Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to