Update: Unchecking "Exclude zero-sized windows from processing" in 
the "Configure Virtual desktops" solved this for me.

Now Both Visual Basic and Toad work correctly with NO stale items in 
Virtual Desktop taskbar. I also opened a new Virtal Desktop and 
everything's working fine :)

Bruce: Maybe this option - "Exclude zero-sized windows from 
processing" - should be unchecked by default? 

Thanks,
SK.


--- In [email protected], "Sk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your reply Bruce. Actually I'm having the exact 
behaviour 
> with Toad for Windows.
> 
> Both Visual Basic and Toad are MDI apps that seem to have this 
> behaviour. I tried this with other MDI apps but they all seem to 
work 
> fine. 
> 
> Please let me know if you need any specific information about 
Windows 
> that I need to look up. I'm trying to find common properties 
between 
> these windows to isolate the issue.
> 
> Thanks,
> SK.
> 
> --- In [email protected], "brucexs" <bswitzer@> wrote:
> 
> > If you find any other programs that this happens with, or if you 
can 
> > isolate the properties of the window with bad taskbar buttons, I 
may 
> > be able to look into.
> >
>







Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to