--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> See the thread and answers to the following question; post if you
> need more info.
> 
> http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/message/26113

Thanks for the reply, Bruce.

I've looked this over... a lot... and to assist my efforts to 
understand this, I reformatted it as follows:
http://tinyurl.com/2y4yke

...but it still rather escapes me.

To be more specific:
•  I'm not sure how I'd assign the result of *info to a button -- 
although I could probably figure this out... I think.
•  More problematic, by far for me, is figuring out how to combine it 
with the number of days until the desired date (1/20/09).

To be candid, I think this is a bit beyond my current conversance 
with the finer points (?) of PPro programming.  I figure a fallback 
solution for me might be to find a java script that would place a 
countdown timer on a webpage (I think these are plentiful out there 
on the Web).  And while it'd be easy enough for me to create a 
webpage, I'd rather have this incorporated into my PPro desktop.

If you or anyone else can provide any more guidance, it'd be greatly 
appreciated.

Thanks.
________
—Thri
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
PS - sometimes tinyurl.com requires clicking on Refresh to actually 
show the target webpage; sometimes not!


Reply via email to