--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> :
> [snip]
> :
> For the above, the expression would start something like:
>
> *info expr(assign(totalsec, date.subseconds(targetdate,
> date.now)++ totalsec/(24*3600) ++ ":" ++ etc.
>
> where I leave the etc. as an exercise for the reader.
> The only advantage of avoiding the script call is less
> CPU usage.

In the top section of this file . . .
http://tinyurl.com/2y4yke
. . . you can see my implementation of the Script code you gave me, 
which works like a charm.  Thanks again.

In section a. you can see my attempt at filling in the "etc." which 
somehow does not look quite right to me, but in any event seems to be 
failing with an error msg: "Invalid date for date plugin: 2147483647".

This seems to be a problem with the value of <targetdate> and indeed, 
when I try that value in a simpler expression (see b.) I get the same 
error msg.

Guess I'm at another wall!  8-(
________
—Thri
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯



Reply via email to