--- In [email protected], Marck D Pearlstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Greetings PowerPro list members,
> 
> Okay - I've searched in my archives and the online forum archive and
> not managed to find any clues about this. Maybe I missed it. Maybe
> it's a silly question.
> 
> *keys macros do not send any keystrokes to the active window in
> Vista Ultimate. I am finding this more than a little frustrating.
> Anybody have any ideas, workarounds or fixes?

I do not have Vista but have been following troubleshooting discussion
for keysending with another app. Lastest suggestion there was:

Run secpol.msc - Local Policies/Security Options and modify User 
Account Control to disable running as standard users (so if you are 
logged in as admin apps will now always run as admin). Reboot and log
in as administrator.

Then try sending keys to the active window.

Let us know if it works.

Regards,
Sheri

Reply via email to