>> macros work only somtimes,

I did not catch this problem from your previous post.  Can you be 
more specific about what works and what does not?   Is it the same 
macro that works sometimes and not others?  Or does a given macro 
work all the time, whereas another never?  If the first, can you 
isolate the circumstances in which the macro works?  

Does it depend on the macro key?

> FavFolders work as I already described. Also, be aware that 
Favfolders
> do not work at all with the new style dialog box of Vista 
applications,

I don't think I can do much about this without access to Vista, and I 
am at least a year away from that, I suspect.  

Does the dialog box entry still have "n" as the shortcut letter? (as 
in faile _n_ame?)


> 
> I have right click on caption set to Rollup the window. In Vista it 
only
> blanks the window but seems to leave the frame. I changed to hotkey 
to
> trigger a messagebox and that worked.

Does it also fail on notepad?  PowerPro is using a standard windows 
features setwindowrgn, but it has to do some tricks involving hooks 
to affect the windows of other applications.  Perhaps these fail in 
Vista.

You could experiment with
win.rollup(h)

where is the window handle of the frame of the window.  Possibly the 
windowinfo command can help get it.   If it works, maybe there is a 
way to compute the frame window handle from the caption handle -- 
you'd have to work with a tool like winspector if you wanted to 
pursue this.


>> 
> > 10. key recorder work for *keys configure using pproconf.
> No
> >

Both the mouse click sender and the key recorder use journal hooks, 
so I am not surprised these fail.


> > a *info of say hh:mm:ss
> Yes, Vista does have a clock. I'm not sure about "replacing" the 
clock
> but I did create a button with info text of hh:mm:ss and that works
> fine.


Sorry, I did not complete the instructions here.  What happens if you 
now make this single entry command list the tray icon command list 
using command list|properties|special lists?  Does the tray clock get 
replaced?

I must admit this is more for fun than useful; this feature does  
hook right into the clock drawing code in explorer so I'd be suprised 
if it worked.


-------------------------
I have uploaded an exe only version of powerpro.exe, 4.7f, which may 
fix the issue with enter not getting sent for {to folder}.  Make 
sure "setup|advanced|other|use  fast send key for folder" is 
unchecked.



http://powerpro.webeddie.com/download/powerpro.exe


Reply via email to