I loaded 4.7f and it does send Enter correctly. There seems to be some
small anomaly. My macro hotkey used to be ";". With that selected the
FavFolders would send the correct keys but I would sometimes get an
error that "D\downloads" does not exist. I do have a ":" after the
drive letter but for some reason Powerpro was erasing it. I changed my
macro key to "." and all is well. Thank you. That also solved my
problem with macros. For some reason, it would sometimes not trigger
with ";". Other times it would. There is something strange about the
";" key. If you'll remember from my original post that the Favfolders
would send the path and then add an ";" at the end. When I changed my
hotkey, that went away. It was only with ";" as a hotkey.

I will try all the other things you asked for shortly (but probably
not today).
> 
> -------------------------
> I have uploaded an exe only version of powerpro.exe, 4.7f, which may 
> fix the issue with enter not getting sent for {to folder}.  Make 
> sure "setup|advanced|other|use  fast send key for folder" is 
> unchecked.
> 
> 
> 
> http://powerpro.webeddie.com/download/powerpro.exe
>


Reply via email to