On 5/22/07, Arjan van de Ven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I've been adding i18n support to powertop's SVN version, and I think I
got it working for the dutch language... if theres people who want to
translate powertop to other languages.. I think it should be possible
now ...

Greetings,
    Arjan van de Ven

I'd like to help with the German translation; however, I never did something
like this before.
Would it be possible for you or someone else to give me a quick howto/intro
or point me to the right webpages?

Thanks,
Cedric

- - --
« One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and
programs by their intentions rather than their results. »
Milton Friedman