>I do hope that Janice hasn't tried using that adapter yet.
>
>Rick

You're right, Rick, but I thought Janice was all set, and that this
was a sort of "branch thread".   Oops, hope no-one is confusing AC
with DC, particularly on their Powerbooks.

I posted a long-winded post addressing this a couple of days ago, a
sort of power-supply-basics overview. I'm sure anyone who's antennae
are quivering on this subject will have latched onto that by now.

Thanks for making sure everyone is clear on the subject Rick,
you're quite right, of course.  : )