Well said, Chuck. I believe most of the denizens of this list are like
yourself - reasonable, civil, and courteous. For this I am thankful. Best
just to block and/or ignore those who act otherwise - they clearly don't see
how their tone and attitude discredits themselves more than their targets.
Thanks to you and the majority of other list members who maintain the
general courteous tone that prevails here!

Ciao,

The Winfidel

 CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.