victoria

>> But has
>> anyone ever PAINTED a Powerbook?
>
> There used to be a guy on the Web who had a business custom painting
> 1xx PBs, but I can't find him now.
>
> Regards,
> Marshall
Hi I have painted my 540c and a duo and a 100 the paint i use is called
plasti-cote and is a fast dry enamel pain for plastic

the process is long and drawn out and you need to totally strip the book
first and then sand all the bits that are to be painted smooth the start
with an undercoat and it should take a few layers of the top coat to get it
right but you will need to sand inbetween layers to get it smooth again and
when the finnish is to your liking you need to use clear sealent to stop the
colour comming off under normal use.

It  took me 4 weeks to compleate my 540c and 8 coats of paint then 3 coats
of sealant.

Victoria.