excellent!  then i shall make sure to buy with the possibility of return if
it won't piggy-back onto the current 16MB card...

Rick

(Malcolm, my wife says i'm walking around with my feathers fluffed out
*chuckle* she wonders if i've won some spectacular ebay auction, or
somethng... i just smiled and said, no, much better... someone on my
favorite list who knows what they're talking about just said i asked a good
question, and puffed out my feathers a bit more, smiling and winking at
her.... i hope this doesn't mean, btw, that i cannot slip and ask a
no-brainer in the future - you've encouraged high standards here *smile*.)