Has anyone gotten a silver orinoco to work on a 1400, vs 7.2 supposely fixes
this problem...I have an att broadband cable modem into an airport rev 2
base station...my 2400 reads it flawllessly with a skyline card, but have
failed to get the orinoco to work off the bsation...the 1400 recognizes the
station, but for some reason I cannot actually connect to the net or get
email on the 1400...any help or advice...I've heard somewhere that there is
a firmware update for this card, but cannot find it at any website...if
anyone knows of this, can you send it to me, or point me in the right
direction...
TIA
Tom