-----Original Message-----

Does anyone know if the PRAM battery for a PBG3 can be rebuilt?  John
Brownsberger

Sure. All PB batteries I've seen are just watch cells wired in series or
parellel. Anyone with a battery welding tool (since they don't take solder
well :) ) and shrink wrap should be able to remove the old cells and throw
some new ones in for you. Chefck your local Batteries Plus or call Mike,
Jimmy, or Bob at the Holland, Michigan store with questions at (616)
396-9914. They rebuild all of my batteries, from computers to shavers...

-msr