Oooh... All of this is great info. Thanks very much everyone. I neglected to
mention I run the NuPower G3 card. If I really can go right on up to 9.1 and still
have it recognize my poor little printer ;-)  I may very well consider it.

As for the 7x vs. 9 question from David, to be perfectly honest, I was happy with
7.6.1 that came with this machine originally, even after doing the G3 upgrade, but
I am a patient person.

Anyone else using the NuPower and running a system higher than 8.1? I'd love to
hear... Thanks again...

Aly