I'm running 9.1 on my 1400 with a G3 233mhz NuPower card. No problems so
far. Its been 3 days now, I switched for compatibility with my Jag equipped
G4 (too many lost connections in 8.6). Its rock solid. I did notice that
many apps launched verrrryyyy slowly the first time. Subsequent relaunches
were much faster.

Overall its about as fast as 8.6, now and then I'll notice something is
running a little slower than before. I have the NuPower extensions and 56
megs of ram. And yes the printer is still supported.

John