After years away (for some reason, maclaunch didn't like my address at
myrealbox.com - I don't like it much anymore either) I now have an address
at macmail.com that is working really well (thanks Low End Mac!).

Anyway, I am still using my 3400 and still having slowdowns. For some reason
only while online the screen will lockup for up to five minutes. Cursor will
move fine, but no screen updates. I figured it was an Internet Explorer
problem, but the same thing seems to happen with Opera and iCab (when I can
get it to work, lots of poorly written webpages out there that iCab doesn't
like!) I haven't noticed it when a web browser is not open (like online to
check email with Outlook Express).

Has anyone else experienced this?

It even stalls under virtual PC and IE for windows! I just got Virtual PC
2.1 and it is a very cool program by the way, DOS works great, Win95 is slow
but OK. It is amazing to see the complete PC hardware emulated on the Mac
and everything just works, well except SCSI I guess, but that hasn't seemed
to work in Mac OS since we moved, have to figure it out...
--
Russell - Unknown1 - Idaho USA
http://www.narrowgaugenews.net