Hi All,
You've all been so helpful before, and I've been so dumb in learning the ins
and outs of my new pb, I am somewhat reticent in seeking another problem's
help, but I've spent hours without success on this one:

I set up my pb to connect to my power mac G4 dual processor 1 ghz desktop;
I've got it at the end of a 3  device SCSI string; all the terminators and
SCSI IDs are as instructed, and all the SCSI devices are working fine; but
the pb's hard drive won't show up on my desktop.

I ran the Apple system profiler, and indeed the computer says it is there on
my SCSI chain, but it also says in the device description within the system
profiler that it is "not mounted." OK, I told my machine, I know that. Now,
how do I get it to mount?

It wouldn't answer. So I'm hoping one of you smart people can tell me how to
get it to mount onto the desktop.
Thanks!!
Sid B