You know you want it.

Complete UPGRADED 540c Unit:

150MHz PPC/40mgs ram/2 GIGABYTE HARD DRIVE!!/2 good batteries/p-ram a-ok,
Captain!

All aspects tested and reporting excellent functionality.  Features built in
video out w/extended dt capacity & dongle, stereo in/out, stereo speakers,
mp3 player, built in mic (and mic cover intact!), ether net, e-net dongle,
modem built-in, a c brick excellent, SCSI port, floppy drive, track pad,
cool ACTIVE MATRIX color screen.  Also bears Photoshop, Page-Maker, many
other media production suites, Office, AppleWorks and Organizer, all battery
utilities ever made, TTP3, various media players, etc. on fast 8.1 with Ram
& Speed Doublers, modern appearance package.  External CD.

COLLECTORS!  YOU WANT THIS!  THIS IS THE MOST KILLER, SOUPED UP 540c in ALL
CREATION!  If it weren't for my sacrilegious, slavering devotion to my
Franken-1400c, I would never let this Raquel Welch-like curvaceous beauty
out of my sight.  Luscious curves, silky smooth feel.  I get shivers just
imagining her in the hands of a qualified master.

                                                All for $300 shipped