All right, Jay here's one for you to ponder. I am trying to install OS X
10.2 on my WallStreet. The installation gets 2/3 of the way through and then
the screen either goes dark or becomes light with no other image or has
multicolored lines running down the middle and I am forced to restart with
the three finger salute. This PB has had OS X 10.2.6 on it before but I
reformatted and went back to OS 9. What is the deal???

Byron