This is got me stumped. I have even switched hard drives. The last time I
tried to install and the PB did it again. This time I can't even mount the
hard drive. It is being resurrected as I type this by Norton Volume Recover.
DiskWarrier couldn't even see it. It mounted with SystemWorks.

In any case, this has got me really worried. If anyone can help I would
really appreciate it. I am beginning to strongly suspect a hardware here. It
is obviously a screen problem. Cable maybe. I just replaced a broken hinge
on the left side. I am thinking something is amiss with the display. Anyone
tell what to check?

Need help...this is sooo not good.

Byron