Thank you, Bruce.
On a 3400 related note, are you or anyone else aware
that the OS 9 installer HDD driver update changes some
code in the ROM? I would like to restore the original
ROM settings in a bid to heal my sickly 3400. I
remember a flasher utility that could do this, as long
as you had a copy of the original settings.
Thx
George

--- Bruce Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>