Could I have someone clear the fog, once and for all, which surrounds "Cardbus" and
"3400's". I have read about the $100+ "cage upgrade" (which may or may not be
necessary to make it cardbus complient), the cardbus "dremel tool slot grinding tip"
(which may not work because it doesn't always seat correctly,) type 1, 2, and 3 PCMCIA
cards which are now scarce do to age, and am now suffering cognative dissonance. I
have no idea what really is possible.

Can I get this information in one place at one time?

Can a 3400 utilize:  Firewire, USB 1 or preferably 2, and 802.11 by way of its card
slots?

If so,  EXACTLY HOW? (as in recommended brands or software versions or the mechanical
enhancements which are required)

Thanks.

Don Wakefield
Desk Top Productions et cetera!