Can anyone give me a step-by-step procedure or maybe point me to any web page telling how to install OS 7.6 on a PowerBook DUO from scratch? I tried on both a Duo230 and a 280C, and both punked out on me with an error message at the same point during installation.

Unfortunately, I don't have the machines out (am moving and they are currently packed up), nor did I make a note of the exact error message. I'm just betting I missed something in the install process. I know there's something called a 'system enabler', but I don't know if I need one, where to put it, or when to install it.

Any help appreciated, but I know this is kinda vague. Once I get the (ugh) moving done, I'll retry the installation and make a few notes on what happens and when.

Thanks!

The Winfidel