I was thinking more along the lines of the one I did this week...

This past weekend, I picked up a somewhat pathetic 190 at the flea market of
the Trenton Computer Festival. It was pathetic in that, while the LCD was
intact, the bezel was totally wrecked. (Actually, the only reason I bought
it was that I had a spare bezel left from when I mistakenly bought a
greyscale display housing for my old 5300c and figured I could fix it up.)

Anyway, the 'Book was missing a battery so I went to ebay to pick one up.
Long story short, I won an auction for a battery for '3400 5300 190'. Only
after paying do I stare at the blurry picture in the listing long enough to
realize that I've bought a Li-Ion battery from a 3400, not the NiMh for a
5300/190!

So, I'm waiting on this battery and now need to go find another. Sigh.
Anybody interested in swapping an untested Li-Ion battery for a Ni-Mh one?
Also, any truth to the rumor that a 190 running its original software load
of 7.5.2 (with enabler) can recharge a Li-Ion battery?

<<<john>>>