In a message dated 5/5/2004 11:35:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<Then logic hits. 3 days ago I'd unplugged the power adaptor from the
<<wall to use its kettle lead for another mac. How silly do I feel? :)
<
<Probably about as silly as I felt this afternoon when I couldn't use an
<app from the web because it required 64 MB of RAM, and the Mac I wanted
<to use it on only has 48!

...how about the time I spent AN HOUR trying to trouble-shoot my recently
repaired 280c back in '99, w/o any luck, only to angrily conclude that I needed
to take it back to my local repairman...

...only to place it in its carrying bag WITHOUT ZIPPING IT UP, snatch the bag
on my shoulder in a rage, and watch the machine fall to the floor and break
the display!

"... uh, George... I bought my powerbook back; SOMETHING YOU DID caused the
screen to stop working!"    ;-)

Craig W.

Craig W.
Atlanta, GA
Power corrupts. Absolute power's a blast. ­- John Fund