I have a couple of Kanga keyboards that do not work properly. They are brand new and if I play with the socked on the logic board and the kayboard cable I can manage to bring some keys back to word.

I traced the problem to the very last part of the cable where the black coating is damaged and may cause bad connection to the connector on the logic board.

Does anybody have ant ideas? I tried with a pencil (but I guess graphite is a conductive thing) and with some glue with limited success.

Of course the connectors are fine as other keyboards work fine.

Ben