Greetings. I know this list is not for selling items, though I understand we get like one opportunity to do so. I'm using my opportunity now...

I am the owner of a VERY NICE, WELL MAINTAINED PowerBook 3400c that I'm putting up for sale. Beautiful industrial design, it was the top of the line model (which in 1997 sold for $6,500!):

240MHz 603e PPC, 80MB RAM, 3GB Hard Drive, 12x CD-ROM module (removable), 1.44MB floppy drive module (removable), bonus weight-saver module (removable, with 2 pc-card storage bays), AC-adapter/power cord, 2 lithium-ion batteries that hold very good charge (up to 2 hours each).

12.1" active matrix display very bright, no dead pixels (800 x 600 resolution). Keyboard crisp with virtually no wear. Trackpad, latch, legs and springs, hinge all perfect. All port doors are in place. Built-in ethernet, 33.6 modem, serial, SCSI, ADB, VGA, and IR ports, 2 PC-card slots (with a 802.11b wireless card [not included] you're in WI-FI business!).

I am selling with a fresh install of Mac OS 9.1 (sorry no cd). Included software cds: Mac OS 8.1, licensed copy of Microsoft Office 98, Norton SystemWorks, pdfs of user guide and service manual, a few other titles. Bonus laptop computer bag.

Asking $200 (firm) plus insured shipping from 85711. (I haven't weighed it, but figure 20 lbs as a safe estimate.) I can accept PayPal or Money Order. Ships in form-fitted padded box for a safe ride. Go to this link for some photos:

http://members.cox.net/gfdaught/PB3400c.html

I can send larger photos for an even closer look to interested persons. Thanks for looking!

Gary F. Daught
Tucson, Arizona
[EMAIL PROTECTED]