Greetings. Well, I guess I had this coming posting directly to the PowerBooks list--though you've probably scared-off the one person here that WAS actually interested!

I am not unaware that raw values are teetering--that was why (when I have something to sell, that is) I always try to add value in some way, and stress machine condition and care. I believe I sell in good faith. I would say KG has it right--"it depends on what someone's looking for at a given time...[the 3400's] still very capable in OS 9."

I tend to believe that unless it's a Rembrandt or something, a seller in an eBay auction will not get his/her full value to make the sale. This may be artificially driving prices down--hence Craig's comment. RB said he only got $137.50 for his full-loaded 3400/180 on eBay, and he was rightfully disappointed.

Oh well. I wasn't hot to sell my 3400, just offering up if an interested buyer was out there. It is a great machine. I will keep it before I give it away.

Gary