are addressed. If you have received this email in error you must delete
it and notify the system manager (e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]).
Hi,

The PowerBook doesn't have a CD-ROM drive at the moment, and as it is badly
in need of an install I really need one!

I have tried eBay.co.uk and some suppliers of old Mac's in the UK, but
haven't managed to come up with one yet - can anyone else give me any ideas
where I can get one?  Does anyone on this list have one for sale?

I also was wondering if any PCMCIA SCSI cards would work with the old-style
PCMCIA slots on this laptop?  I have seen an Adaptec 1460D that would go
nicely with the 1400cs!

Thanks,

Andrew McCall

Get our Metrolink back on track!!!
Write to your MP in support of the campaign - tell them how failing to
get the Metrolink extension will affect your life, your business or
the economy.
You can also pledge your support by filling in an online form on
the website of the Greater Manchester Passenger Transport Executive
(GMPTE) at http://www.gmpte.com

This note confirms that this email message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses, however we advise that in keeping with
good IT practise the recipient should ensure that the e-mail together
with any attachments are virus free by running a virus scan themselves.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by
software viruses.

http://www.oldham.gov.uk