Drew Kershaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>What I'm hearing is that a PRAM battery with a low charge could cause
<snip>
>Assuming that the battery is dead (I can't test it w/ my voltmeter
>because it's still boxed up somewhere - stupid boxes from the move!),
>does anyone know what kind of cells it takes?
Others have chimed in with the battery type. No, you can't use other type
battery cells.

The originals are dead cheap nowadays. I've still got a bunch of NOS (new
old stock) I've been selling for US$3 each (cheaper in quantity) +
postage (same postage charge any quantity.) Give me a holler at macdan at
comcast dot net.

dan k

http://macdan.n3.net/
carracho://dankephoto.dhs.org:9700