Ken said he did not recall his 2.1.3 being a "pro" but that's all that's available from Logitech.
He's sending me his installer sometime (I hope). Hopefully, it's different somehow.

Unfortunately, the installer Ken sent still has the same issue.

When I google for the error message I get, here's one response that I find:

"Whenever I use certain applications, I see the following error message: The application has unexpectedly quit, because an update to this software is required for compatibility with the improved Mac OS file system
In order to modernize the Mac OS's foundations, Apple greatly increased the number of files that can be open from 348 in Mac OS 8 to 8169 in Mac OS 9. The total number of open files includes many files used by the system, such as fonts, and files used by applications, such as documents, and so forth."

Note, no HELP with the error message.

I'm running a pretty minimal 9.1. Can anyone tell me more about getting around this error?

Thanks,

Brian