I have been using iCab 2.9.8 without problem with PayPal. I can view most stuff on eBay but it takes a long time to load and has already been mentioned, I can't use iCab to list an item for sale. Thus I have switched to Mozilla 1.2.1 for my eBay stuff. I have NOT gotten iCab 2.9.8 to work with gmail.

Here's the basics on my setup:

OS 9.1
Carbon Lib 1.6
Not sure where to find MRJ - an extensioin in the MRJ Libraries folder has a "Get Info" of 2.2.5

iCab is 2.9.8 - just the straight download off the iCab site
within iCab:
- identity is iCab 2.9.8
- Java Prefs checked are "Execute Java Applets", "Don't execute Java applets from foreign servers" and "Release Javavm when quitting last applet"
- enable style sheets is checked
- Javascripts prefs - everything is checked

Hope that helps. I have liked and still like iCab for so much. I only go to something else when iCab becomes too much trouble (like eBay) or doesn't work at all (like gmail).

Brian --

Brian Braunschweiger

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, "My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!" - Dave Barry