FYI...

A lot of people are saying Ebay works with Netscape 4.xx or 7.xx, iCab or IE
5 and OS 9.2.2 etc. When you say it works I hope you have tried "uploading a
picture" to Ebay or making a payment in Paypal. These are javascripts, that
(as of the last time I tried it, the first week of last August) DO NOT work.

Just bought the 2 DVD set of _Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_ on ebay, paid for it on paypal, no issues.

9.1/ IE 5.1. 1400/G3. CCarbonlib etc. Java (MRJ) is disabled in IE prefs. Not sure about JS.

I'm not sure why people are using 9.2 on non-OSX machines. If someone is having trouble and it's 9.2, try making a 9.1 system folder?

Brian