On Feb 25, 2005, at 3:22 PM, T.A.Masters wrote:

iPods, the two I originally bought unfortunately have the HP logo. What else they have is a windooze only format. When my 17 year old grandson could not repair his iPod online with HP and they would not replace it, he asked me to intercede. HP refused to assist me as I am using a Mac and the accompanying software to the iPod is PC.

Try the Apple iPod updaters, however, if he's using a Windows system to synch it and such, it needs to be formatted for Windows. I don't know if the mac stuff from Apple will do that.

HP's attitude is not an asset for Apple.

It's not much of an asset for HP, either. If we could only get the necro-turbine systems working, we could probably supply several major cities needs with Dave and Bill spinning in their graves over what's been done to their company.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona