Mozilla works pretty good for me, although my 1400 isn't fired up right now.

On Sunday, March 27, 2005, at 09:09 PM, David Sims wrote:
On Mar 27, 2005, at 7:03 PM, Dale Hill wrote:

I have a 1400C with 16 megs of ram. It is to the point that I can no longer sit at a desk unit - austeoarthritic of the back. Non-
operable. I live in "podunk" America, and the fastest speed I can get on the Internet is 26.4, but usually less. Seems to me that
would be the Max Speed if I used the 1400. It uses 8.5.1 and I've got 50 megs as virtual memory. I've have put it on the Net in the
past, but wasn't serious about it. Tomorrow I have an SSI hearing.

It's pretty stupid to get a faster laptop on my slow connection speed. Anybody use their 1400 as their major Internet computer. If >> so,
what browser is advised.

Dale